Long time no see! I feel like this has been the longest period without a post for a very long time. Life is so full with school, work and thoughts that I just was too busy to post. But in the meantime I visited Venice with my boyfriend and I can`t wait to show you the photos. Maybe the romantic once excuse for my abstinence, first time ever sharing these kind of photos with you guys. If you want to see more, follow our travel account on Instagram, it`s @acalltothedreamers and for sure my main account @sweetaloevera.
- I remembered Venice as stinky and dirty, but this changed during the last 15 years and it was all pretty this time!
- It all looks exactly like in Assasins Creed 2, we stumbled through the streets reconising places because of the game on every corner.
- Every Thing tastes better in the city. No matter if its the cheap pizza, wine or gelato its all next level.
- Always try to use the small lanes and avoid the big ones, don`t visit in summer or during Holiday Season. Tourism is crazy then and you really can`t enjoy this beautiful city but on any other dates its not half as crowded.
- Buy alcohol and additional food on the main land, everything is way more expensive in Venice itself.
And most importantly