Rise up and finally breathe light
Last week we talked about Festivals, today its about what I wore.
I have some pieces I wear on every Festival, not exactly the same way but for example my harness shorts are always with me.
Let`s be honest, european Festival aren`t Coachella and things can get dirty, muddy and wet. This means that white is a no go, same goes with lace cause its hard to clean. But what to wear if you still want to be stylish? Oversized dresses! This one is from Spell and a XL, the fit is really loose but also extremly comfy. I didnt had to worry about my Outfit for a second, I knew that everything was were it was supposed to be. Oh and it was a showstopper, I got asked so many times where its from.
- be aware that your outfit can get wet, dirty or damaged
- choose something comfortable that will stay in place on its own
- choose simple jewellery and soft materials so you won`t hurt yourself in the crowd
-stay true to yourself and don`t wear a Shirt and shorts just because everyone else does if its not what you really want to wear
- good shoes are everything, I love my Dr.Martens
- stay away from light colors and delicate fabrics
Toller Look :)ReplyDelete
Sehr hübsch. Das Kleid steht dir super ;)ReplyDelete
Dankeschön, und das obwohl es eigentlich grösse XL ist =DDelete
cooler Look und steht dir wirklich super!ReplyDelete