Food Wednesday: Pizza Bretzel
Easter is coming and the streets will be full with people who want to escape winter, searching for a little bit of sun.
Who else is staying at home? A good video game, tv shows and comfort Food, maybe after a night out.
This recipe is heaven, so easy but if you love cheese and pizza dough you have to try this! Gooey cheese in the middle of a hot pizza bretzel...
- Pizza dough
- Shredded Mozarella
- garlic powder or whatever you like
- optional: tomato puree / herbs
1. Roll the dough, cut in half and stretch it, you will get two bretzel out of it
2. Put cheese and herbs, seasoning or tomato puree on the dough, whatever you like but most important a lot of cheese
3. Roll the dough to two rolls
4. Form two bretzel, take the ends and bring them to the middle. Its much easier than it seems!
5. Cheese on top, because you know, there is never too much cheese
6. Bake it as long as the package of the pizza dough says, for me it was around 15 minutes at 190 Degrees Celcius.
Its heaven <3 p="">