Food Wednesday: Pizza Snack
As I told you my Birthday was last sunday and I invited some friends over on saturday. Even if Im really bad on cooking, with some help I enjoyed producing Little Snacks as this one. Maybe its THE Party Snack, so simple and yummy I think everybody had these at least once.
What you Need:
- Pizza dough ( or if you like another one better, it works with nearly everything)
- tomato puree
- if you like onions, Peperoni or Salami
- garlic oil
1.Roll the dough out and put tomato puree on it.
2. Put the cheese on it and additonal onions or Peperoni
3. Put herbs or pepper on it, as much as you like
4. Make a roll with the whole thing and cut it in little pieces as shown. If they fall apart, put the roll in the fridge for a few minutes before cutting
5. Bake it at 180 C for about 10 minutes or as long as the package of the dough says
Ready to eat!