Food Wednesday: Spinach-Artichoke Dip
This time I did something that is pretty popular in the US I think but not really common around here. A good reason to try it!
I found the recipe on Tasty but changed some things to make it a little bit lighter.
1 roll of buns
100 g artichoke
150 g sour cream
100 g cream cheese
2 cubes frozen spinach
1 dl shredded mozzarella
1 dl shredded parmeggiano
1 dl shreeded Emmentaler
2 gloves of garlic
First, put the spinach in your microwave as long as described on the package. Chop the spinach, the artichoke and the garlic.
- Coat the pan with olive oil and place the buns in a circle
- Mix the artichoke, spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, cheese and garlic together
- Place it in the middle of the bun circle
- Paint the buns with olive oil and if you like, spread a little bit of cheese over it
- Now bake at 190 C for 25 mins
Enjoy = )