Food Wednesday: Egg & Cheese Toast
First Food Wednesday this year!
Because Im such a bad cook but love to eat, a really simple recipe today, inspired by Tasty.
- an egg for every toast
- sharp cheddar
- pepper and salt
1. Press the Center of the toast down with a spoon
2. Put butter all the way around
3. Crack an egg in the middle
4. Put the shredded cheese over the buttery area
5. Use Salt and Pepper
6. Bake everything at 200 C for 10-15 min, if you like your egg runny 10 min and if you like it cooked, 15 min