Food Wednesday: Egg and Cheese Boat
I hope this post will look like it should, my laptop died and I have to write this on my phone. So sad how lost we are without a computer these days, it just wasnt my day at all and I ended up watching Netflix with a lot of chocolate.
Anyway, today is about something else. Its called Breakfast boat on Tasty but I would never eat this for the first meal of the day, its way to heavy. But perfect for lunch or brunch if you want to try something new!
- 1 baguette
- bacon ( I used veggie bacon )
- green onions
- 1 dl milk
- 4 eggs
- shredded cheese
- cut a square out of the bread
- cut the bacon and the green onions into little cubes, cook the bacon
- mix everything together, use as much cheese, onions and bacon as you like
- Fill the bread and bake it for 25 minutes at 175 C, enjoy while its warm
Bon appetit =)