Food Wednesday: Pizza Snack
Yey Im back with a litte recipe, all photographed with one Hand haha =D
Sometimes we just need a Snack to eat in front of the TV or during a busy lunch break.
I found this dough that is already prepared and if you just put it into your oven. But thats way to boring, lets do some Mini Pizza Breads!
What you need:
- bun dough ( this one is from Aldi )
- tomato purée
or whatever you would like to have on your Pizza
1. Prepare the dough and form Little Pizzas. Remember, this isnt a Pizza dough and it will need some space to grow.
2. Put the tomato purée on it
3. And now everything else. I used cheese, pepperoni, onions and parsley.
4. Put it into the oven as Long as the packaging says, just be careful because of the fresh ingredients.
Done! I hope you like them, if you have any other ideas whats possible with that Kind of dough, write in the comments.